Thursday, June 12, 2008

School's OUT

I just finished the last final of my junior year at Caltech about 5 minutes ago!!! (It was, like all Caltech finals, a take home final, which is how I can be blogging about it already.) Which means that (hopefully) the most stressful year of my undergraduate career is over and it's all downhill from here.

I have very few requirements left for next year, which I'm hoping will give me more freedom to climb (in what may be my last year living in SoCal, yaaaaaay)! We'll see how things go with having to do grad school applications and possibly doing some research for a senior thesis.

Luke and I are planning on an REI used gear sale this weekend, but we'll definitely be doing some climbing, too. Hopefully it will be a good start to a new leaf (or returning to a previous, more in shape leaf) of my climbing career.

Best,

Lizzy

No comments: